Thursday 14 April 2016

Patterned Paper

I'm a tad behind with posting my Team Lou card for Southern Girls this time the theme is 
I'm more of a CAS kind of girl and seem to have got in the habit of avoiding papers completely, I have pies of them stockpiled, some real beauties, I get them out, stroke them, shuffle them for ages trying to decide on combinations for my cards the abandon them, which was pretty much how I started with this DT project. 


I bought some lovely lined paper pads from Paperchase a while back, and decided to print my image directly onto it, opting for a heavier outline to the Ppinky Dolls image, they are one of the sponsors this time, please check out the challenge page for full details of other sponsors this time.
Still couldn't decide on pattered paper and found myself punching flowers from my scraps, that's when I decided to just cover one of my note books, it doesn't look so good here but in reality it's rather lovely!
I'm using this notebook for the following challenges:-
CGC67, Die cuts or punches,
FBD, Flowers,
TCA13, Anything goes Girly.

Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x





9 comments:

brenda said...

Isn't that what papers are for Julie ?

Like you I have so many because they always looks pretty, but using them is a totally different ball game. Pretty card using some of your anyhow.

B x

Desire Fourie said...

Just so beautiful Julie. Loving how the image pops against the colourful design.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Brawny x said...

Great job Julie. Fabulous creation x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

It DOES look lovely hun. It's been jumping off the DT blog at me ever since you popped it up there! I LOVE this fabulous creation!! I love the way you've printed it onto the lined paper and the fact you used it as a book cover. So many things to love about this fabby creation! Hugs, Wends x

MaxiBelle Studio said...

Love the monotoned image on the coloured papers.

coops said...

So stunning Julie.The image is so sweet and I love your bold paper :D

xx coops xx

Lisa Mensing said...

So cute! Thank you for playing along at Crafty

Gals Corner Die-Cuts or Punches Challenge
. Lisa DT

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

Gorgeous card, love the background and cute image!! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Crafty Addicts!!
Hugs Donna(dt)
Kraftyscot Handmade Crafts

Nancy in Iowa said...

What a lovely idea! Brilliant stamping on the printed paper! Not sure why I have so much design paper - always seems like a good idea while in the store! Fun notebook!