Wednesday 10 June 2015

Tic Tac Toe!



It's time for the new challenge with the Southern Girls.
The theme this time is
 and for my card I followed the centre vertical line for my project, I wasn't able to use an image from the sponsor this time due to time commitments so instead I used die cuts on my card.
Please check out the challenge blog for full details of all of the sponsors this time.


I'm a bit disappointed that my focal die cut doesn't show up so well in my photo, the busy papers disappear slightly into the background a bit although in real life the Kraft layer of "birthday" sets it off much clearer. Maybe I should have played with the lighting to help it show up better.




CC120 Anything goes.

Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x

5 comments:

cass said...

Thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe this week for our "Anything Goes" challenge.

Chris said...

Looks great to me Julie! Fabulous design and the papers are stunning!
Chris
x

Nancy in Iowa said...

I can pick up on the beauty of this one regardless of the lighting! Lovely combination of lovely elements!

Brawny x said...

Love the colours. Great card x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

I swear I commented on this already! Naughty iPad. My comments seem to disappear when I use this. Sorry. Love your beautiful card. Love the pretty papers, the spots work so well behind the sentiment. Beautiful. Hugs, Wends x