Saturday 30 May 2015

Flowery Fifty!

Just a quick post to share a card I made using my
 MFT Die-namics Floral Fusions die. I placed the diecut between my aperture layers adding a scalloped frame created using nestabilities. 




Placing the numbers was slightly tricky as I didn't want the foam dots to show on the inside of the card. 50 was cut using the ScanNcut and glittered using Wink of  Stella.




I'm using this card for the following challenges:-
HIMCR 201, Freestyle,
KBD, Stitching,
TCCB, Numbers.

Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x


6 comments:

Susan said...

Stunning Julie - may need to pinch this idea for my SIL xx

Creations by Shirl said...

Love the color combo and the stitching...Thanks for joining Kitty Bee Aloha Friday Challenge!

brenda said...

Beautiful card Julie, your use of dies and colour is so effective.

B x

LauraEva said...

What a gorgeous card! So beautiful! Thanks for joining us over on the HIMCR blog this week!

Leanne said...

Oh this is awesome!! Love the colors and all the white. Those dies are amazing too. Gorgeous card!
Mahalo for joining our sew cute challenge at KBD Aloha Friday Challenge!

Nancy in Iowa said...

Think I'm just going to hope on a boat, plane, or start swimming to your cottage of awesomeness for lessons! Your inspiration never ceases!