Wednesday 8 April 2015

Shine Like A Star!

It's time for the new challenge to start at 


The theme this time is 


Now, you may have noticed that I've not blogged much recently, that's because I haven't been able to do much in the way of crafting as I've managed to hurt my shoulder. 
This means that I wasn't able to use the gorgeous image from "Art by Miran" that I was supplied with, one of the sponsors this time, please check out the challenge blog for full details of the sponsors of this challenge.

Luckily though I had made a card for my son that I haven't yet blogged, luckily it does also have a star on it!



I made my card using the ScanNcut, this time instead of making the front and back in the shape of the name, I welded the name to a curved rectangle. Initially I left the inside white but felt that it lacked that little something then my eye was drawn to my box of washi tape, a few lines gave the perfect result.




I'm using this card for the following challenges:-
CCC111, Shaped cards,

Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x


3 comments:

Chris said...

Sorry to read that you've injured your shoulder Julie...I knew all that arm wrestling was a bad idea :D! Seriously, hope it isn't too painful and that it heals quickly!
Love the card...so lovely and dotty!
Chris
x

Susan said...

As always a perfect card - I'm sure you have now had your money's worth....
Sorry to hear you are injured hope you are up and crafting soon xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Wow Julie, a stunning creation. I bet Robb loved it! Hope you're healing chick and will feel back to your self really soon. Take care hunny. Hugs, Wends x