Tuesday 10 December 2013

Clean And Simple.

It's time again for a new challenge at Totally Ladybug Tuesday and this time it's the lovely Susan's turn to host the challenge, her chosen theme, one of my favourite,




As usual with me at the moment, I had little time to play so chose to colour only the bow of Christmas Wreath Delight and add some shadowing using a black Polychromo pencil. I then just used the most gorgeous holographic silver glitter .



I'm using this card for the following challenges:-

CAS23, Christmas,
FTT12, Sparkle,
DMC118, Sparkle,
MIM170, Anything goes,
LIM149, Metallic.


Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x

8 comments:

Chris said...

Snap! Great minds really do think alike:)
Chris
X

Kathleen said...

Great card, love the die cut and the image, which I have not seen before, then I see it twice lol.
Lovely glittery effect.

Kath x

Chrissie said...

This looks lovely although it seems as though you have used more than one colour on it!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
Less is More

Unknown said...

Beautiful Design, thank you for sharing it with us over at Fan-Tastic Tuesday, hope you will join us again next week....
Hugs
Suzy B
XX

Highland Handmade said...

Gorgeous!! and so simple .... why cant I do something like this!! :( I love it! x

Nancy in Iowa said...

Simply outstanding! That outer border is a perfect frame for this lovely, lovely wreath. Even when crunched for time you manage to hit a home run! Have a lovely day my friend!

Unknown said...

WOW! What a gorgeous card. Love the sparkle my friend..

Hugs~

Shelly said...

Such a lovely wreath!! :) Thanks for playing with us at CAS on Sunday!