Tuesday 24 December 2013

Been A Busy Girl!

Well, Father Christmas will soon be flying over off to leave presents for all the good boys and girls!
Today I have been a busy girly and have also spent a little time in the "Crafty Cabin" I do seem to have left things till the last minute this year.




The little red bag was made using my Stampin Up Envelope  Board (I think that's what it's called) It took a 11x11" square of bazil to create it, it's big enough for a net of chocolate coins and a coupe of chocolate penguins.

It really is a great gadget! I just wish I'd given myself more time so that I could have added more decoration to the tiny money wallet/bags that I also made using 8x8" DP.


Then I got cracking making my mum a card, I know, it's similar to my card from the other day but this one has loads of glitter and a splash of red too!


I'm using these for the following challenges:-
ACC January, Anything goes, no cards, (Red bag)
PR13, Washi Tape,
LIM151, as week 143, twine,
Craftitude 55, Christmas sparkle.

Thanks for stopping by,

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

Julie.x

9 comments:

Eileen said...

Beautiful cards and those bags!!... have a fantastic Christmas and all the very best for 2014. Carry on crafting!
Eileen xxx

Kim Butterworth said...

Love the bags and wallets. Who needs more embellishments when you have washi tape! Thanks for joining us at Perfectly Rustics.

Sharnee Torrents said...

Great gift ideas here dear Julie!! Love what you've done, and the washi tape just finishes it all off nicely!!
Thanks heaps for playing with us at Perfectly Rustics!
SMiles Sharnee :)

Pauline Butcher said...

What a fantastic idea, I love them. I hope you had a fantastic Christmas, hugs P xxxx

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous CAS Christmas card Julie, I love the splash of red.
Pauline
x

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card and bags. Thank you for joining the challenge at Craftitude.

Chrissie said...


This is another fab one!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Andreja said...

Beautiful creations you have made :-))
Thank you for joining us at "Crafty my life", I hope to see you again and good luck :-))
I wish you Happy New 2014 and very creative .-)
Hugs, Andreja

Eager Beaver said...

What a cute bag! I love the washi tape such a beautiful one for Christmas. Thanks for joining us at Perfectly Rustics. Jayne