Sunday 2 June 2013

Fit For A Gardener.


Another card for my friend, this one for a man that likes gardening. "Wellies Delight"  by LCI fits the bill perfectly, it's a shame I used it for my Father-in-law's card last year, it's a perfect Father's day image. I just added a little stamping with a fern image around the digi.



I'm using this card for the following challenges:-
BS44, Male birthday,
CC77, Stripes,
IMF105, Anything goes,
CME17, Boys aloud,
PCJ, Masculine.

Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x

7 comments:

brenda said...

A perfect card through gardener Julie, I think it would work for male or female.

Hope you have a good Sunday and get some sunshine.

B x

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is perfect for a gardener .. love everything about it
Lisa x

coops said...

stunning male card Julie.i love the image and your design is fab ;D

x coops xx

Kerry said...

Great card Julie...love how you added the fern to the image and your clouds are fluffilicious!! xx

Unknown said...

Hello my sweet friend. Its good to be back here in blogland. I love your sweet card. Your coloring is amazing.

Hope you have a wonderful week. Its nice and hot here in the desert. YUCK...

Hugs~

Gale said...

Great card for a gardner. Love the colors. Thanks for joining us at PCJ and good luck in our "Masculine Card" challenge. Hugs, Gale DT

Pauline said...

Beautiful card.... love the colour palette, the twine and embellishments! Thanks for sharing at the Card Crafter's Circle this week!