Saturday 27 April 2013

Framed and Flittered And Flaked.


Still not quite there with the results but thought I'd share the second of my FlitterGlu and Guilding flake cards. I was a bit heavy handed with my distress inks I think





 But how I just love the way the guilding flakes look on this die cut, you can really see all of the colours.





Check out my gorgeous Swarovski Crystals and pearls!




I'm using this card for the following challenges:-
CFC99, Birthday,
CCC16, CAS,
PCB17, Birthdays/bling,
MIM137, Anything goes.

Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x













11 comments:

coops said...

so gorgeous julie.stunning design and the flowers are really pretty :D

xx coops xx

Chris said...

Julie, this looks amazing! So beautiful! I think I need to try this stuff! - I just might need a pointer or two!
Chris
x

lalkygirl said...

What a fab card ,love the pretty flowers and all the techniques you have used
Thanks for joining us at MIM and good luck
Tracey x

Diane's Card Designs said...

Absolutely gorgeous Julie especially in real life.
Your distressing looks fantastic and must check out those sparkly crystals.
Diane xx

Kerry said...

Think you've got the hang of that flutterwhatchamacallit stuff!! Looks gorgeous...love the card. What are those things at the top right?? Look sparklicious ;-D xx

pinky said...

Stunning card, perfect for our challenge. Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles.
Pinky

Darnell said...

I think it's stunning, Julie!

Sanketi said...

Beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

Nancy in Iowa said...

Now i have to investigate gilding flakes and Flitter glue.... what ever they are - YUM!

Jingle said...

This is very pretty! Love that flower panel! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CAS-ual Fridays!

Peanut said...

Oh what a sweet creation! Thanks for joining the Birthdays with Bling challenge at PolkaDoodles. Looking forward to seeing you again next week. ... x
Asha - PolkaDoodles DT
Sunny Summer Crafts