Wednesday 23 January 2013

Feeling Krafty?

It's "Team Lou's" first challenge of 2013 and what an exciting year it's going to be as Southern Girls have some amazing new sponsors this year!
So without further ado, the theme for this fortnight's challenge is
For my DT make I decided to alter a notebook inspired by my gorgeous Saturated Canary Image 
S.C. are one of the sponsors this time and I have to be honest, this is the first time I have ever coloured one of their digi's, I now need to colour up some more! 
I thought the notebook would be a fun little gift for my friend and work colleague who is a new mum, in our job, planning is essential! 



I'm using this for the following challenges:-
D4J59, Anything goes,
PSC96, Anything goes,
MIM, Anything goes,
MFC, Use a digi.

Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x


11 comments:

Elizabeth Hart said...

I love this - what a great gift for someone. Just perfect and I saw your project at MIM!!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

This is so cool! Love your little menu notebook. Perfect!

Thank you for participating in our first MelonHeadz Challenge!

Shirley-Anne said...

Fabulous image , great colouring .
Gee the scene is vaguely familia ..
Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday
Shirley-Anne

Chris said...

Great idea, Julie! It's a lovely notebook, gorgeous colouring(as always) that image is a perfect choice!
Chris
x

Bunny said...

I saw it on MIM. What a sweet card for your friend. I love coloring and you did a great job.

coops said...

wow love this julie and the image and colours are stunning ;D

xx coops xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

Gorgeous notebook.
Thanks for join us at DigiStamps4Joy.

Greetings karin DT member

Unknown said...

Everything about this has me smiling. That image is wonderful. Hope all is well my friend.

Hugs~

Eileen said...

Woohoo ... love this. Need a tab for the 'Fish'n chips!!
E xx

DesignerDiva said...

Beautiful notebook Julie, I can't believe this is your first saturated canary! You have coloured her so perfectly and you friend will love this.
Have a lovely weekend
Hugs Laurie xx

Margreet said...

Gorgeous notebook with great colouring of that lovely image....thanks for sharing with Melonheadz Friends...hope to see you next challenge again!
xxx Margreet