Saturday 5 May 2012

By Special Request


Firstly I need to apologise for the maintenance that's been going on at Rainbow Days, I needed to remove my Shabby Blogs background and me being a Technophobe it's taking me time to work it all out and come up with a look that I'm happy with. This could still take some time!

On to my card requested by a friend for her and her work colleagues to give to their boss  who is getting married today.
Don't you just love the fact that you can make a digi as big as you need it, pretty large in this case as the card is 8x8", the stipulations for the card were,the colour, cute and plenty of bling and glitter, I'm told I got it right on all counts lol!



 I coloured the  cute Digital Delights image with Copics and cut out the hearts using the Cricut and Plantins Schoolbook from bazzil covered with glitter film.

I'm using this card for the following challenges:-
2 Sisters 90, Anything goes,
CMC42, Celebrations,
OSCC181, Celebration,
Papertake Weekly, Anything goes,
Fashionista Challenge, Wedding,
MIM87, Anything goes.

Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x

10 comments:

Catherine said...

Fab card, I adore those sparkly hearts....
Hope yu get you get your blog looking the way you want it soon.....

loz said...

Fantastic card. I saw this on MIM..Loz

Lisa Jane said...

oh is so cute .. i love the fab Happy couple and those sparkly hearts .
If you need any help with the blog just email
Lisa x

Laine said...

This is such a cute card. The hearts are fabulous.
Thank you so much for joining us at Fashionista this month. Good luck with the Challenge and we hope to see you again soon.
hugs
Laine
X

brenda said...

So many problems around blogging at the moment Julie, really hope you get the look you are after soon.

Super card as always, enjoy the rest of the holiday weekend.

B x

Claire said...

Love your card hun. Hugs, Claire x

coops said...

stunning card julie.i love your fab design and colours and gorgeous image ;D

xx coops xx

Kezzy said...

Ahhhh so cute, love the images. Thank you for joining us at 2 Sisters Challenge Blog this week :-) Kezzy x

Ribbon Girl said...

Great wedding card! Thanks for joining in with the Papertake Weekly challenge. Mary G x

Natalie Z said...

Beautiful card. Thank for playing with us at Fashionista.
Hugs Natalie xx