Saturday 10 March 2012

With Script

Hi everyone, no time to chat tonight,it's my usual quick weekend LIM card. I used "Funstamps" Butterfly dreams, stamped it onto copy paper then onto my card, cut out the image leaving the outside in tact so that I could use it to mask the outside area and use Distress inks to add colour to the image. I then stamped it again onto DP, cut it out and added it to my card using Pinflair gel, a little stickles and Bobs your Uncle,Fanny's your Aunt! 


I'm using this card for the following challenges:-
LIM58, Script,
Guylous, Things with wings.
Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x

13 comments:

Chrissie said...

This is really effective Julie. The image really pops.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Claire said...

Gorgeous card Julie, love the simple but elegant design. Hugs, Claire x

Scrapmate said...

Lovely card.

coops said...

so stunning julie.really gorgeous elegant design :D


xx coops xx

Gillian R said...

beautiful card, very elegant

Vicki Dutcher said...

This turned out fabulous!

Mandi said...

Beautiful card Julie
Thank you very much
mandi
"Less is More"

bastelengel said...

What a great card! Very good work with all the colors and the layout.

Gina K said...

So pretty! Love the CAS design. I have such a hard time with them and you did an amazing job. Thanks for playing along at Guylou's!

Unknown said...

What a sweet card.. Well done my friend...

Hugs, Linda

Chana Malkah said...

Hi, Julie! I love CAS and your card is just beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us at Guylou's Inimitability!

Victoria said...

I love the little butterfly. He really stands out over the script.

Karen Petitt said...

Really cute and pretty hugs Karen