Tuesday 31 January 2012

Loves Me. Loves Me Not.

 It's my challenge this week at Ladybug crafts Ink and the theme is "Loves me, loves me not" so I used one of the "love and Marriage" digis,cutting out only part of it to show through my heart frame cut on the Cricut using Plantin's schoolbook.


The papers  are from a pad called Simple Stories they are a rather scrummie pad that also includes lots of sayings and sentiments, I think they are really for scrapbooking but you know me and polka dots, just had to have them.


I bought two different pads from the range as they were mix and match colours. I even found the cutest little heart to add inside.


There's so much excitement coming up at Ladybug Crafts, you really dont want to miss out!


Sorry this is a short and sweet post and I apologise for not getting round to visit everyone's blogs at the mo, I've a bit of eye trouble and the computer really is aggravating it.
I'm using my card for the following challenges:-
DMC21,Digi Valentine,
DDcc52, Valentines,
Stamps R Us, Valentine,
TCC141, I heart you,
PSC105,Valentines,
TCPD155,Love,
Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x


13 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

i love the fact you only use part of the image .. i must remember to do this!
Gorgeous papers and thanks for fab challenge this week i loved it!
Lisa x

pinky said...

Stunning card Julie, love the deep colours and the heart shape for the image. Thanks for the lovely challenge:)

Pami said...

What a great way of using the image Julie, I love it! I ended up not buying the Cricut the other week but when I see projects like this and Lisa's project I do think I am going to have to buy one!! Thanks for a great challenge. P x

coops said...

so stunning julie.i really love the fab image and your colours and design are gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

jimlynn said...

This is fabulous! LOVE those hearts and the image is just adorable. So very pretty!
Thanks for joining us at Stamps R Us Challenges.
Lynn

Unknown said...

I just hate computer problems. Good luck with that my friend.. Your card is so sweet. That image once again has me smiling.. Love it!!

Hugs, Linda

DesignerDiva said...

Your card is stunning Julie, you rocked this challenge hands down Mrs! Love the colours, the design, the papers, the heart frame is genius!
Hugs Laurie xx

Highland Handmade said...

This is fabulous, I love how you have framed the image in the heart and the papers look fabulous too!! beautiful xx

Anne Temple said...

Love your card and that paper looks like a must have. So glad you joined us for the Valentine's challenge at Digi Makeover Challenge.

Kerry said...

I didn't know you had a Cricut too Julie...I'm gonna hafta get me one of those cuz between you and Lisa creating these gorgeous cards I don't wanna be left out! Love the partial image in the heart...the deep red and the polka dot pp...fabulicious :-D x

Catherine said...

I love the colour combination on this, its gorgeous...

Danderella said...

Very cute...that image is adorable. Thanks for playing in the Valentines Challenge at Paper Sundaes this week.

Danielle

Kathy said...

So pretty! I love the kraft base and the image. Great sentiment, too. Thanks for joining us at the Corrosive Challenge blog!