Saturday 10 December 2011

Seen Any Snowflakes?

I don't know about you but I'm a bit  chilly tonight,luckily though I haven't seen any of these and I certainly don't want to either. Before you take a look at my card, I first have to confess that it was in fact inspired by a blog stop I took last night, if you recognise the design I'd be happy if you could point me in the right direction as I did a lot of browsing on my phone whilst waiting to pick up my son and can't remember the origins,I'd like to give the designer some credit. The original though it was a different shape,and if I remember correctly involved a lot less snowflakes.


I'd like to enter my card to this week's
 LIM challenge,Snowflakes.
Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x
I am editing this post as the designer of the card that inspired me has come to visit, if you'd like to check it out,you can find her beautiful card here!

11 comments:

Marrigje said...

Great card you made.

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card,love the snowflakes.xxx

Michelle said...

lovely sponging

Suze Bain said...

Beautiful snowflakes and great inking. x

Mandi said...

Really pretty Julie
It's good to acquire inspiration from our blogging buddies huh!
Many thanks
mandi LIM

Vicky Hayes said...

Oooooh I think it might've been mine Julie! Yours is lovely - I like the graduated colour snowflakes. Vx

Chrissie said...

Vicky is a constant source of inspiration to us all Julie!
Your card is fab!
Thanks so much for joining us.
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Kathyk said...

This is lovely - great interpretation of your original inspiration

Kathyk

coops said...

so beautiful julie.gorgeous icy colours and i love the snowflakes :D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

So many happy snowflakes.. Looks great. I do hope you are enjoying the season!

Hugs, Linda

Aileen said...

It's a lovely design and you've put your own snowflake stamp on it! Hee Hee x