Wednesday 26 October 2011

Anything Goes!

I did warn you that I still had some "special age" birthday cards to make, I have tried to vary my designs to keep my regulars interested lol! So with that in mind,this week's Anything Goes challenge at Scrapbook Sisters (which is actually going to be over a fortnight this time) was a perfect opportunity to make another. For my DT card I once again used my Cricut and Plantins Schoolbook to cut the numbers and the star, The fancy  die cut circle was cut using a Nellie Snellen die and a Nestie circle to remove the centre, I used a star embossing folder to create the background and added a bit of interest to the DP by stamping flowers randomly in purple. Just a bit of gel pen stitching,3 gems and some foam pads,card complete. 




Simon Says Stamp,Anything goes,
Crafty Sentiments,No DP's,
PTT39,Anything goes,
Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x

7 comments:

Amanda R said...

You are getting to be quite the expert at these! I bet everyone who sees them wants one so good thing we enjoy seeing them too!

brenda said...

Shock and Horror I know Julie, but I am having a little jaunt round blogland.

Off to have a catch up on all your latest creations.

B x

coops said...

gorgeous card julie.great colours and design and i love your stamped paper and embossing ;D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

Another gorgeous number card. I need to get me one of those machines...

Hugs, Linda

Mary G. said...

FUN card! Thanks for playing along with us at Party Time Tuesdays!

Heather said...

Gorgeous embossing, love it! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments :)

Nancy in Iowa said...

Your special date birthday cards are wonderful - always fun to look at and read about. What great keepsakes for the recipients!