Wednesday 30 March 2011

Scrapbook Sisters Week 29


Wow, it was another amazing week with an awesome number of entries for challenge 28 at Scrapbook Sisters! This weeks challenge is bound to be just as popular,with Mothers day being this Sunday,the theme for Week 29 is Mum or Special Lady. I used a lovely Meljens image and teamed it up with papers from the Forever Friends Goodlife Retro Collection paper pack. I added buttons to the centre of each flower and used Sizzix Moxi Alphabet to cut M U M. Using a Copic fine liner I added additional stitching to the image and around the papers I also used stickles to the centres of the coloured flowers.

Thanks for stopping by,

Julie.x

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello my sweet friend.. I see you have created another beautiful card. Your little flowers just say Spring is here.. YEA!! Hope you are enjoying your day!

Hugs, Linda

Dorcas said...

Oh wow! I love what you did with those buttons, Julie! What an awesome idea! TFS
HUgs,
Dorcas

Di said...

Love Meljens designs, so clear and easy to colour. Gogeous spring card, lovely colours and layout. I've got one for this challenge but not posting until friday. Good luck.xx

Sue U said...

Wow Julie, love the fresh colours of your card!! Fabulous idea with the buttons, and I love the image too :-)

Sue xx

gayle said...

Lovely colours Julie and those buttons are really sweet. x

pickle said...

What a happy sunny card. I love how you have doen the MUM..kerry x

Nancy in Iowa said...

Very clever those buttons!