Wednesday 9 March 2011

Scrapbook Sisters Week 26

Happy Wednesday,nice to see you :) The challenge for this week is Easter Animals so for the second time this week I'm using my Forever Friends Easter stamps along with some green and yellow BoBunny paper. I'm sure it didn't look this dark when I made it lol! Don't you think this little bear looks so cute wearing his bunny ears and check out that cute little chick!The bunting is also in the set,I stamped it onto the yellow cut it out and shaped it slightly,the sentiment is in the kit too. I'm not sure if they still have the set in the shop at the mo,I cant see it online but I'm sure that if you rang the shop one of the lovely ladies could help you.

Be sure to check out what the rest of the team have made.
Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x

2 comments:

Mary J said...

ADORABLE Julie!! I love how you've done the banners - gotta steal, I mean case that!!

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE this Julie!!! GORGEOUS colorign and I adore that little bunny peeking over the layer!