Saturday 19 February 2011

Introducing Joleen

Good afternoon,I find myself humming Dolly Parton whilst I'm trying to write this post so please forgive me if I make no sense. Actually,I never make much sense so what's new :)
Thought I'd introduce you to Joleen, one of the latest digi releases by Gayle Bond,available exclusively at Scrapbook Sisters. It looks like I've given her a bit of a tan here,must try harder at getting good skin tones with the old Copics, anyway,Gayle has just released three new images,check out the cards that the rest of the design team have been making with them here.

I'm using this card for the following challenges:-
Totally Papercrafts 54,Do it with digis,
C4C75,Use Dies,
Card Makin Mamas 15,Birthday,
Fairy Knoll 38,Birthday,
Digi Doodlees 47,Anything goes.
Thanks for stopping by,you've made my day,
Julie.x

8 comments:

Dorcas said...

THanks alot, Julie. I'm gonna have Joline in my head now for about four days. lol
Pretty layout here, love these colors. What I would give for a tan like that!

Dorcas said...

Thanks for the heads up about that link. ;-) I fixed it now. :-)

Unknown said...

Oh she looks fabulous.. I think her tan looks great.. And you colored her jeans perfectly!!

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend my friend..

Hugs, Linda

Dana said...

Julie, I think you did a fantastic job on your coloring! Her skintones are great and I especially love how you did her jeans ; )
Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best!
Hugs~
Dana

Georgia said...

What a great card. Thanks for joining us at Fairy knolls

Stressed Stamper said...

Great card -Love those papers
Thanks for joining us at TPC this week
Good Luck
Sarah x

WeirdCat said...

Great card,lovely image, thank you for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best this week
Ruth x

This N That said...

Thanks for playing with Card Makin Mamas!