Tuesday 25 January 2011

Bob's Your Uncle,Fanny's Your Aunt!

What about this for a quick make,took me almost as long to find my brads as it did to put the rest of the card together. I used the Cricut and cartridge "Plantins Schoolbook" to cut 3 stars in graduating sizes and layered up some papers,I have no idea who they're by as I received them as blog candy a while back. A strip of ribbon,3 brads and Bob's your Uncle,Fanny's your Aunt.
An ideal card for an older male teenager,I hope my Nephew likes it.

I'm using this card for the following challenges:-
FTTC102,Add Hardware 1.2.11
CCH51,Dots and stripes,31.1.11
OLLC72,3 of a kind 7.2.11
ASC34,For the guys,29.1.11
Allsorts 87,Male card 29.1.11
That's it for me for tonight,be sure to call by tomorrow as I have two posts scheduled,
Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x

7 comments:

Wendi said...

What a fabulous card very striking
Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
Wendi

pickle said...

Simply stunning!

debby4000 said...

Oh a perfect mans card Julie.
luv
Debby

Tammy Hershberger said...

Great clean and simple design, and use of the hardware! Thanks for joining us for Timeless Tuesday at Flourishes!

Unknown said...

This is sensational! I could use about ten of these in my stash in different colours for all those male birthdays.
Alicia xx

Unknown said...

What a lovely striking card. Thanks for joining in our 3 of something challenge at Ooh La La this time.
hugs
Dawn x

WeirdCat said...

Love this, a male card definitely, thank you for joining us at The Crazy Challenge this week
Ruth x