Wednesday 22 September 2010

Scrapbook Sister's Challenge Goes Over The Edge!

This weeks 3rd Card Challenge at Scrapbook Sister's is "Over The Edge" I love making this sort of card but wanted to do something a bit different from my usual design.I removed just over half of the front section of the card which fits into a C6 envelope. I covered the inside to match the front and die cut 2x Sizzix flourishes which i glued together to make a stronger stem to attach the Sizzix die cut flower to,a double layer again so that the back looks equally as attractive as the front.


I punched a yellow circle and shaped it attaching it to the centre of the flower using a foam pad for dimension,I then added stickles. My Sugar Nellie Gorjuss girl "Sent With Love" was coloured using Copics and cut out before shaping and mounting onto the front of the card using another foam pad.I made a tiny tag using the stamped sentiment. There you have it,Over The Edge.
I hope that you feel inspired to enter this weeks challenge,
Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x

2 comments:

Crafty Girl said...

Hi Julie,
I love love love your cards! They are so cute. Our blog is launching tomorrow- but a sneak peek is available now- check us out! We are planning to do artist spotlights--- would you be interested in being highlighted? Your cards are too cute!!! craftylifeandstyle.blogspot.com check us out when you can! Cheers

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Julie, for this and all your other great inspiration. Keep up the good work!