Wednesday 15 September 2010

Scalloped Circles.

Today's card is my DT Card for Scrapbook Sister's second card challenge. The theme for this week's challenge is "Scalloped Circles"My gorgeous green background paper is Petal Pushers by Bo Bunny. I snipped my smaller scalloped circle and added a shaped circle of yellow bazzil to make a daisy,
I punched a green scalloped circle then cut sections out of it to make the leaf using a circle die . I then shaped them over a scoring tool and placed them on my card using 3d pads at the lower edge and glue at the top edge. The stem of the daisy is in fact a revolution flourish die cut. I placed the flower and leaves onto this hiding some of the swirls. I then added a thin line of diamond Stickles onto each leaf.


Easy as that! Now what can you do with your Scalloped circles?Make a card and enter,you can do it!
Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x

10 comments:

CRAFTY WOMBLE said...

Fantastic - the other one I've seen for this challenge matted their card onto a scalloped cirle, this takes scalloped to a whole new level :)

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card Julie, very bright & sunny :) I love how you've done the flower. Thanks for the heads-up on the challenge now gonna have a look.

Hope you're having a great week!

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Eileen said...

Awwwww love this ...a lot ! xxxxx

gayle said...

Great card Julie. Love the flower. Colour is really zingy. x

Sharon said...

Lovely card. So pretty.

Mary J said...

Oh wow! What a fab way to use them - so pretty!

Jeannie said...

Great card Julie, love the fresh colours!

Unknown said...

I just love feel of this card. so fresh..
well done my friend.

vicky said...

Great card Julie, love that background paper see you saturday xxx

Louise F NZ said...

This is SOOOOOO ADORABLE!!!! I think this is my most fav yet! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT. Right so you get I really like this huh.