Friday 4 June 2010

Wednesday's Scrapbooking!.

Here I am,keeping my promise of sharing my class layout from my fortnightly class at Scrapbook Sisters one of them anyway as the other is only half ready.


I followed one of Julie's layouts for this though I changed mine a bit as the lovely concertina flowers that she'd used on hers looked a little too heavy when I placed them against the photo of my youngest lovely taken around ten+ years ago. Ahh bless,she's still cute now.I used an assortment of flower punches in place of them instead.I slightly regretted doodling around the edge of my layout but was able to soften the effect by going over the drawn line with my stickles. Baby Face was punched out using "Sunset Alphabet" by sizzix and the papers are by K&Co luckily I managed to get away with using the remnants of last weeks papers for this as we are working from a pad of papers over 3 weeks of classes so there will be plenty of these scrummie delights over for me to use up on card making after my next class.
I will try and share the other page when I get around to finishing it which may be some time knowing me and scrapbooking!
If you've got some time,go and visit the Scrapbook Sister's blog, Gayle Bond has been busy making beautiful boxes,she is so clever!
Thanks for stopping by,
happy crafting,
Julie.x

6 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

How Beautiful Julie! GORGEOUS page!!

gayle said...

Lovely layout Julie. I love the little punched flowers they frame your little cutie beautifully.x

Sue U said...

Aren't you good getting one page done! - mine are sitting in the bag - waiting for "tomorrow". Lovely page and lovely pic xx

Unknown said...

Such a soft and pretty page!

brenda said...

Hi Julie

What a lovely l/o, soft cool summer colours and the spray of flowers sets the picture off beautifully.

Have a good weekend.

B x

Unknown said...

What a pretty little page you did here! I just love all those little flowers!