Thursday 25 March 2010

I'm Back!

Do you want the good news or the bad news? Well the good news is that my laptop is almost sorted, the bad news is I've lost the photo of the card that I'd made for a challenge for today. Can't take another either as it's already posted lol!

So just because I can't wait to get back into the swing of posting,here's the other patchwork card I made at the weekend, think I should call it "Pretty Maids all in a row". Couldn't make my mind up whether the pansies should all be the same or not so decided on almost but not quite! Can't wait to get back into entering the sketch challenges but unfortunately have some work commitments I need to do first.
Hope to catch you later today,
till then,take care,
Julie x

2 comments:

vicky said...

glad to see you back Julie, love this card I just lurve those papers! xxx

Jeannie said...

Glad you are back in the virtual world Julie!