Friday 12 February 2010

I've used 2 of the papers that I had left over from this weeks class to make tonight's little card.First I covered the front of my card using green bazzil I then cut a piece of the "Celebration Green Mini Dot" paper just a fraction smaller than the green.I punched a scalloped circle from the top corner of the paper,turned the cut out over and attached it to the inside of the aperture at the bottom,this shows the reverse of the paper which is blue.

I doodled onto the paper using a white gel pen,attached the paper to the bazzil and wrapped ribbon around the front.I then attached this to the card blank adding a greeting to the ribbon.The cupcakes were cut from the "Celebration Cupcakes paper and shaped using the edge of my boning knife.I ran a small thread of glue to 2 of the cup cakes but only on the cake case so that when stuck to the card they still hold a little of the shaping. The centre cupcake was mounted using 3d pads.


I put 3d glaze on the cherry and the heart and used "stickles" on and behind the flame of the candle.



I cut a square of green bazzil for the inside of the card, removed a fluted circle from the centre and replaced it with a circle of sparkly white paper which I brushed round with a chalk eye.I put the inside together adding a cupcake.
I hope you like this little card.Have a great weekend,
thanks for dropping by
Julie x

No comments: