Thursday 25 February 2010

A Bit of a Challenge

Hi there,have been having a little play with the new stamp that I bought at Saturday's Crop,I think she's lovely,and like me she's always going to have a cup of coffee in her hand! She is by Sugar Nellie and the stamp is actually called "Coffee Time". I thought I'd team her up with the "cuppy cakes" paper by doodlebug design and follow last weekend's sketch by Sketch Saturday and also use this weeks colour combo of week 53 Copic Colour Challenge

The sentiment is one of my long lost stamps by Studio G and the gems I coloured with my Copics to match the colour scheme. The flowers were punched using the funky flower punch.What I fancy now is coffee and cake!
Hope you like this week's entry.
Thanks for stopping by,
Julie x

4 comments:

Louise F NZ said...

This is so cute, love your little Manga girl. Great colouring.

gayle said...

Love it Julie

Beverley said...

Julie...this is a very cute card for the CCC...I love it...thanks for sharing it with us.
Have a stampin' good day.

Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

karen said...

One of my favourite stamps so far this year. Lovely card and great colours.