Friday 5 February 2010

A little stamping



This card was made using yet again the forever friend Pink Parfait papers.I stamped onto one of the papers using a flower from Gayle Bonds "Flowers and Fauna" stamp collection which are only available at Scrapbook Sisters. I cut the circles using Revolution Nesting circles and Nestabilities Scalloped circles dies in my Cuttlebug and stamped the Happy Birthday using Papermania's Sentiment clear stamps.I like this one cut free hand and shaped into a wave as it works well with the line of the text.I used 3d pads under some parts of the text and glued some areas flat. I'm so glad it's Friday might get the chance to play!
Thanks for visiting,Julie x

4 comments:

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
karen said...

Love this card Julie

gayle said...

Love the card Julie and congrats on your blog. Your doing a great job.

Julie said...

Thankyou lovely ladies x